Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boring..........

Tik Tak Tik Tak....I was waiting the time past while facing the wall.

















It can't be like this along my 2-week holiday !! What happened to kay tee ??!!? Dead town ? Wondering.... Really beh tahan doh.............















I was almost fainted....Hot and bored~~~
















I intended to do some revisions, but i didn't, instead wrote this to express my feeling ~.~

But what to do, almost all of my best brothers left their hometown for studies~~~
Left Steven in this lonely town....Luckily Steven still here, or else i can't imagine what a freaking boring holiday I'll have. Thanks ya Steven !!!
But i found something that finally made my lips curved into a smile.




















Oh~ was wearing songkok during my graduation day in 2007...Look so sh*t and "gong" !!!
Argh !!!!!!

1 comment:

SiGee said...

so boring leh...やすみのひ...wanna go back PPKTJ...hehe...

Site Meter