Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Time....

During Raya, it's really our golden opportunity to meet our best old friends. Most of my best bros were back to KayTee. But time past like lightning, most of them already back to KL again. However, we still have the chance to have steamboat, futsal, and yumchar. Owh....Song~~















Mongolia Steamboat.




















Mr.Pilot Steven~~




















I U WE...Ivan Steven Fuwei were going for har mm char.......

But now hard to have a har mm char liao since my bro-bro sudah balik...Sigh~~

Chye Sin....Ops, accidently put your name in my blog la chye sin...

3 comments:

life is beautiful said...

wei.u sengaja put my name de..
wat la..
btw,u look yeng in the pic.. and the guy with the helmet.. oh gosh.. more yeng than u..wuakakak

Unknown said...

lmao sipek gong.. eh mana lu punye helmet gmbor? natang buh hok aku je? lol

f u l l w a y said...

LOL...biase la stebeng...hok mung lawo gang...hehe

Site Meter