Sunday, January 11, 2009

First post after a long blog rest...

A new post again.....
Actually i was thinking to delete this blog, as i can't give anytime to blogspot. But, don't wanna waste my half year's effort on this stuff.....
Aih, better continue bah~~
I'm back to Ganu...for what ? Ah~ troublesome thing, don't like to mention it....
By the time i back to Ganu, my friends back from Ganu.....Suay~~
Never mind, there are still Steven, yen, jean........Oh ya, WanShing.... Surprised to see her again after few years...few years ? Hmm....yea, perhaps....
We were at WeiSin, chatting...and feeding those mosquitoes, especially Steven and me.
Steven showed his parking skill....LoLxx





Looks like Yen's car had been knocked...
Making Yen to shout : STEVEN !!! ENOUGH !!!!
XD








The Savvy didn't touch the Myvi....










Though it was just a simple meeting, happy to see Jean( lansi ppl can go aus~~, "a human called me..." XD) and WanShing....

No comments:

Site Meter