Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a motivation camp !!

Last month.....Yes, it's exactly happened last month and now only have the time for me to update. I'll just simply update everything along my busy time as my friends started to rush me liao~~
Continue***
Last month, a motivation camp....Sounds too educational ? Guess you know what this kind of camp actually is...educational ? LOL.....
The camp was loc
ated at #@*&% resort...RESORT !!! Well, resort, not bad....
But..........





This still look good.....
Imagine you sleep t
ogether with insects and the pillow~~ owh....






This camp really too memorable for me. LCD of my phone broke !!! Wasted hundreds to change a new one.




Handsome Chinese in my batch...
That's why i look so moody in the picture.








The 3-day camp, play nia !!! Actually play is also a motivation, that's why it'd been calling as Motivation Camp. One of the event, " berdiri atas telur" . Oh my god, stand on an egg without breaking. Unbelievable........
But it's different as what i thought after it'd been carrying out.





Chiu~~ Like that who also can la LOL....
But it's hard actually...
Chye Sin was standing onto it happily, like never see egg before XD....











At the end of the camp, i still got the chance and time to snap a photo of the Professor aka the facilitator in the 3-day camp.

No comments:

Site Meter