Friday, March 20, 2009

Refresh again

Argh.......
Somebody told me, my blog is a real die blog. Oh man ! I want to keep this blog up to date, but i was really busy ( yeah, same reason again ). Hmmp ! Rubbish talk less, allow me to start my story since the last post i'd posted.

The last CNY : 
Chinese new year, the 2nd week, every chinese was still enjoying their family gathering, me ?!! need to be back to my centre and continue my (killing, stress, pressure, blood-sucking....) studies. Kolian.......
But something made my lip curved into a smile....
My family members are all at ho
me now and I'll be going back too during the weekend. Think liao also sipek song ar !! since sipek long time didn't spend time together with my sipek entao bros !!! XD
Already 5 years we didn't take a family picture. So, decided to take a leng family pic.......

12 years before :
                                                                                     






5 bros and sis...













5 years before : 

















5 years after : 














Ladies and gentlemen, who is the most entao ???? Vote Vote Vote !!! XD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

huge vote for fu wei~~ haha!

f u l l w a y said...

wakakak...
Thank you thank you !!!!

f u l l w a y said...

wakakak...
Thank you thank you !!!!

Site Meter