Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Birthday !!!!!

30th of May......
My 18th birthday....
This time i celebrated it in KL as I'm study in KL now.
29th of birthday, 11.59pm.......I was waiting the time passed second by second...
12.00am 30th of May.....Dut Dut...Dut Dut.....
My handphone started to ring profusely..........The earliest wisher, my best friends, Steven Tan and Khaw Yen Yen...Thanks ya !!! You're my best friends EVER !!!!! I celebrated it at night since i gotta attend for japanese class till evening.....Before my party, 2 "suay" things happened...
My friend's car accidently knocked UTM officer's car + we became wet wet due to the sipek heavy rain....
Then my friends said : fuwei, the birthday present that god give you very big hor..big till we all wet wet together LOL !! ( UTM's area was flooding )
7.27pm ( still remember the time coz it's my time ma !! ) my colleagues and i went to KLCC (the nearest place that is "celebratable" LOL )....
Too many place to celebrate at.....It took us around an hour to walk around for "celebratable" place lol......
Owh....finally we found a place, Nando's.......
This time, i ordered the dishes undoubtedly ( i do have doubt everytime when ordering food =p)




















This thing cost me 30 bucks man !!!



Before starting the so-called "birthday party", we took some pictures while many eyes were looking at us curiously .....















5 people actually, but he sacrificed to be a photographer.....Zzz

















Our bill....But i paid nothing(surprisely) ,my friends intended to treat me without letting me know...( they paid when i was chatting with other friend via phone )


After the sucking-blood meal, we "take a break, take a T-shirt " in Romp.........
I bought a T-shirt as birthday present for myself ( reason la actually, as i beh tahan when see nice shirts...hehe )















Expensive ? Definitely, it's not !!!
It's a bargain...............


We were hanging around KLCC for about 45minutes, then made our way back to hostel....
THE END OF MY DAY~~~~!!!

No comments:

Site Meter