Saturday, May 17, 2008

My very first University Life....

Ok....It's time for me to post what i want to post along the time in UTM......
UTM...." yes, a government university, nothing special " My first thought of UTM, as everybody do.
I stepped my foot onto the UTM's ground around ku-ji (9 O'clock ^^) in the morning after round whole KL searching for the Pusat Persediaan Teknikal ke Jepun in UTM. Pusat Persediaan Teknikal ke Jepun....Wow, sounds so high-tech, JEPUN wor !!!...This is my thinking before reaching the entrance of the centre.
But~~~ wiu~~ really "high-tech" !! The first sentence from my mouth in UTM...LOL...
The only thing that made me relief is that the lecture room is air conditioned...Phew~~
But, luckily, UTM will renovate the centre soon....So, it'll be really modern SOON !!!
Well, the hostel.....what i can say is, it's much more better than the hostel in MRSM which i had stayed for 2 years !!!! 2 person per room...Comfortable~~



This is my room's condition, roughly.....











The day that i wait the most, Lecture Day....learn japanese language o~~~
Wake up at go-ji yo-juu-go fhun in the morning (5.45) What the......I thought no more early-wake-up process....manacai....haiz, then gotta wait for bus at 6.25am....still like normal school life....
The first lesson i really like a "bengong"....know nothing what was the japan teacher talking about.
He came in the classroom....
Hasegawa sensei(the japan teacher) : o-hayu gozaimasu (yes, that one i know, good morning )
Gakusei( the students included me) : o-hayu gozaimasu ( don't know should answer what, so just answer him the same LOL )
Hasegawa sensei : hajimemashite...(compulsory word in first meeting)
Me : Zzzz...what are you talking ar sir ? ( monologue) while scratching my head.....
After exploring the text book given, we hardly found the word
Me: oh, nice to meet us hor....
then we also don't know wanna answer what.... he used body language and write this write that....Finally we know what to say....Hardly !! ( this is what happened in the first lesson if I'm not mistaken, not really remember) It's hard to understand foreign language without learning....
But, the japanese language learning process is indeed an eye-opening one. It's fun to communicate wtih the japanese teacher using our firstly new learnt language.
But sometimes gotta memorize this memorize that, this is the not-syok part...But we need to...
Overally, Japanese language is nice.....
Aligato gozaimashita ^^

p/s: Don't have any photo yet ler....Sorry~~

No comments:

Site Meter