Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tag...To make people busy~~

THANK YOU la Chung !!!!!!!! Zzzz....

What was i doing 10 years ago
1. Playing chase-chase game
2. Crying for falling down
3. Watching Power Ranger
4. Receiving primary education
5. Requesting for sweetzz

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Study
2. Surf net
3. Chit-chat
4. Eat
5. Sleep

5 snacks i enjoy
1. Pringles
2. Twisties
3. Mister Potato
4. Roller Coaster
5. GSC pop corn

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. Travel whole world
2. Share with family
3. Do some donations
4. Build my own university =p
5. Buy an island for my love one !!!

5 of my bad habits
1. Bad tempered
2. Selfish ( certain condition )
3. Talkative
4. Playful
5. Childish

5 place i have lived
1. Sungai Limau, Kedah
2. Alor Star, Kedah
3. Air Jernih, Terengganu
4. Ipoh, Perak
5. Setapak, Kuala Lumpur

Argh !! waste my time !!!

No comments:

Site Meter